The cafe’s have been great and we want to say thank you to ALL (can’t mention names because we surely would forget someone) who have helped. It hasn’t gone unnoticed, even to Sis. Goodine who has come in every week and done the dirty work (strained all the grease and washed all the pots) without being asked! Again… Thank You!
With this sunny weather the last few days, it makes me feel like summer is just around the corner. Which means our trip will soon be upon us! We will soon be packin’ up and hittn’ the road.
We are going to take a break from the potatoes chips for a few weeks. However, we are open to suggestions for fundraisers… bring us ideas!
We are going to offer the girls a chance to sell some baking at Super Sunday. So here is some info you will need to remember:
- Whatever you sell will go directly towards your personal fund for the trip.
- The proceeds will not be divided equally among the group. Therefore if this weekend is bad for you and you can’t do anything there is no pressure.
- Please have your baking packaged to sell.
- Please have your name, recipe name and price on a label attached to your baking.
- Please specify if there are NUTS and what kind there are for those allergies.
Moms, if you want to bake for the boys… go right ahead! They will thank you!