Pastor Hanscom had decided to cancel service on Wed. night because he & some of the brethren were planning to be at a conference this week. Flights however have been cancelled due to “Hurricane Sandy”, & although the trip is off, he would still like to go ahead with the service cancellation.
He would appreciate it, if the men would still come to the church at 7pm. Bro. J. Lewis will be overseeing the removing of chandeliers & preparation for new light installation being completed on Fri. & Sat.
This is a project that needs completed before we can properly insulate the attic.
Thank you in advance for your help! You are the best!