Good Afternoon, Everyone!
We are tying up all the loose ends here at CCA, and we are looking forward to our Annual Awards Celebration which will be taking place on Sunday, May 27. I think everyone is ready for SUMMER!!
Immediately following the morning service, we will break for a 15-minute time of fellowship while the staff prepare the awards. Then we will commence with the Awards Ceremony. At this time, besides the students of CCA, we are going to be celebrating all those who have completed their secondary education. We have done this regularly, but it has been a couple years since we have caught up. So, we will be celebrating with the following folks…
- Belinda Goodine – NBCC Moncton – Business Administration (Continuing on at UNB)
- Saffron Goodine – NBCC Moncton – LPN
- Russell Goodine – NBCC Moncton – Carpentry
- Kleve MacCallum – Dalhousie University – Bachelor of Animal Science
- Kevin LeBlanc – NBCC Moncton – Business Administration
- Brendon Lewis – NBCC Moncton – Plumbing (Red Seal Certification)
- Tiffany Lewis – Oulton College – LPN
- Vangie Lewis – Crandall University – Bachelor of Business Administration
Lauren, who started at CCA in late October, will be celebrating the completion of her K-1 with a graduation ceremony. There will be a table set up for those who wish to bring her a gift or a card.
At the end of the celebration, we will be serving French Fries, hamburgers and hot dogs to everyone. The cost for this will, as usual, be divided up amongst the families of CCA at a rate of $15 per family. If this could be given to Sis. Hanscom on Wednesday PM it would be greatly appreciated.